I think we should put Prof Ishaq Oloyede in Charge of three agencies just like Babatunde Fashola. I have in mind … JAMB, FAAN and NCAA.
1. JAMB 2017 Revenue – N12Bn
2. FAAN 2017 Pax Charges – N38Bn
3. NCAA 2017 Landing and Parking fees – ??? Should not be less than 40Bn. 12.8m passangers in 2017, each paying N3,000 (Look at your flight tickets, its there), but it seems that money is disappearing oooo.
We also have …
4. Nigeria Ports Authority – N0.3Tn
5. VAT Revenue – N0.96Tn
6. Customs Revenue – N1.0Tn
7. Income Tax Revenue – N4.0Tn
8. 2017 Oil Revenue – N7.3Tn
I have Totaled in excess of N13.5Tn.
Congratulations to the Government of PMB for the progress made in securing the barn, but I am still trying to wrap my hands around where the money is going, considering the fact that the budget is less than 8Tn.
IS Nigeria broke or not? If it is broke, do you know why?
Tell me if you do.