Here are just Five easy steps to eliminate Fake News and the Cloning of Government Sites and Services in Nigeria
1. All Government organizations should stop making press releases, before updating their website with the intended Press release. The Location of the press release on their website, should always the last line in the same Press release.
2. Every Government organization in Nigeria should endeavor to put pointers on their websites to their social media accounts. People should only visit these accounts, through the organization’s website
3. All Nigerian Government organizations should be linked from https://nigeria.gov.ng. It should be the take-off point for visiting other Government Websites, and then their Social media presence.
4. The Nigeria Orientation Agency should aggressively explain to Nigerians, why it is important to follow this route.
5. Those on Social media should then share the publication of the Nigeria Orientation Agency, and the fact that they are to make these types of re-orientation workable, for the good of the entire Nation.
Engr. Titi Omo-Ettu (70+), NITEL Pensioner, Past President of the Association of Telecommunications Companies of Nigeria (ATCON), Founder of CyberschuulNews and the one-man highly potent critic of the successful Pentascope scam that milked NITEL amidst our cries, is not a man to ignore when he speaks.
He had previously openly admitted that ‘ComTech industry growth is declining, future looks turbulent’ 
Just yesterday, he voluntarily stepped down (RESIGNED) as the Chairman of the Digital Bridge Institute (DBI), the Institution set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria, to train the needed manpower in the communications Industry, under the supervision of the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC),
I have been busy cooking …. Allow me introduce to you, the freelancing website created by Nigerians for Nigerians – https://free.lanci.ng
With computers everywhere and a reasonable Internet connectivity, it is now possible for everyone to work comfortably from the comfort of the home, working in diverse areas of interest and taking advantage of the various skills in Nigeria, and the various opportunities on the Internet. Most Nigerians who patronize popular freelancing websites face one or more of the following challenges: Continue reading “Introducing Free.lanci.ng”
GOLD has been found in Nigeria, and in large quantities. This finding is definitely another great and noteworthy achievement of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s leadership … much more than his discovery of Facebook or any other serious tweets or comments by the President’s friends … and I am not being cheeky!!!
The GOLD that has been found is not that non-rusting metal with the chemical symbol .au, but the digital gold with the International Standards Organization (ISO) digital symbol .ng
The ceremony that heralded the formation of the African Internet Summit – AIS (http://internetsummitafrica.org/). was very simple, yet historic and significant in Africa’s march to breaking the the cycle of under-development and retrogression.
Lagos-Nigeria, January 23, 2012: The chairman, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Committee at the House of Representatives, Hon. Ibrahim Shehu Gusau, has reaffirmed that the National Assembly is working at ensuring that the cyber security bill is passed into law before the end of the current legislative session.